All 5 art Reviews

Mag Hank Mag Hank

A lot different

It's a lot different than your other art the colors seem almost dyed in purple around the edges. It's a messy piece yet a sort of controlled chaos that you incorporate into to most of your artwork, your experience and talent makes all your art no matter how strange appear great. Overall it's more simple than your other work and could use a bit more detail.

MindChamber responds:

thanks for the review, and I agree it could definitely use loads more detail

Stranger Stranger

R.I.P oddworld

Your pixel art has made me miss the oddworld games. While I don't agree with the color scheme (I don't know why it seems to hard on the eyes.) You have sparked a deep sadness for the oddworld inhabitants company that never made a game after stranger's wrath.

Chinese Ink Storm Chinese Ink Storm

Amazing

I love this work of art. The way the blotches of ink look like clouds and the more solid shapes in front of them. I also like the way that the paper looks like it suffered from water damage. Which adds to the whole "cloudy day" element.

AndieCiambotti responds:

Thanks!

Vegetable Monster Vegetable Monster

That is so cool!

Such a awesome picture the lines are incredibly smooth and the colors go with it arr as eye pleasing as the lines. I like the way the ears are drawn the best even though the creatures a little ugly which you may have been going for.

Gonzo Sprite Gonzo Sprite

It's really cool

It's a well animated sprite that looks almost exactly what a professional company would make. Though I recommend making more stances and a walking animation or too to make it really cool.