Hybrid III Hybrid III

AERIS THEEM FRUM FFSEVUNN LOL

First off I would like to say HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE EMBODIMENT OF WHAT AWESOME IS PROCESSED INTO MUSIC FORM.

Now that that's out of the way I can review this properly. I really like just everything about it and its hard to find fault in something so perfect, but maybe next time you could have a wider range of instruments? I know its meant to be a metal version of old school game music but I think it might sound better with more instruments.

Hybrid 4:

Guiles theme from street fighter
Duck tales- the moon

The Metaphoric Art Forum The Metaphoric Art Forum

interesting story voices need work

If you have written this story then I say a thumbs up as it is very inventive. But the voices need a bit of work, try a little bit more VA practice, your english accent isn't that well done but you have good emotions to it. I also would like to say a well done choice of music to fit the storytelling mood.

bigjonny13 responds:

It wasn't an English accent, it was just more of a posh, upper-class voice :P
The story was actually written by SirNightOwl. Glad you like the background music.

She_Remix [Box-Killa] She_Remix [Box-Killa]

Very nice overall sometimes lacking in parts

The whole thing had a pleasing to the ears tone to it no parts of this should be taken apart it fits all to well. The tune makes you tap your foot to it but in some parts it could have a stronger kick to it too, the whole thing was expertly made but seems that it's to song like to be in game's or movies, and to game like to be a actual song. Great overall tune thats highly polished but could always have a bit more.

Graveyard Mansion Graveyard Mansion

Verry scary

It's hard to see what makes this so scary the ghostly music the bell or the constant whale like sound, it certainly gives me chills.

You have made yourself a great song here, the amount of fear caused by this is great so great that I'm planning on putting this in halloween animation I'll PM you to see if it's ok to use when I decide to start making the movie.

DjRocALot responds:

Thank you! I am glad I achieved what I was going for with this one, scare people and make them feel fear through notes, music and melody. I hope you use this song in your halloween animation, because I love when people decide to use my music!

Roc A Lot / BBE

The BAN rap [kkk99] The BAN rap [kkk99]

Your music...

Is just terrible, and I KNOW. Your just going to say that I suck or something immature like that instead of asking for help like you did with everyone else. So please try and get your MASSIVE EGO out of the way and realize your just like everyone else and not some music genius. ASK FOR HELP AND LISTEN TO IT!!!!