The Colonists New Earth The Colonists New Earth

It's a nice start, the music you choose feels a little cliche, but it's a trailer. There's not much to say besides keep working at it.

For the crappy audio you can fix it by going to "publish settings" and then changing the codec to the codec of your choice, if you already have crappy audio going in then just click the raw version along with the "convert stereo into mono" checked off. I'm not sure about the images, but a vcam might help you out a lot (link below to get one). Hope that helped.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3369

Goeliath responds:

thank you for the help man, just tested it out, sounds so much better

Delightful Kaleidoscope Delightful Kaleidoscope

Nice kalaidoscope

I liked it though it would be better to submit it as a .gif to the art forum. But other than that I liked it.

Coaster Testers (Ep 1) Coaster Testers (Ep 1)

Nice idea but needs a bit more polishing

First of you have to go get voice actors if you want to make it better, also the sound sounds looped, the preloader stops and makes you have to right click and press play so thats also a flaw. But overall pretty good.

AllBlue responds:

the preloader doesnt though, its a newgrounds one =/ but the comment you gave is true, and the next episodes are going to have plots and actors voicing characters

M U S L I M M U S L I M

I would just like to say...

He wasn't saying that his religion was the best he was just proud of him being it.
The artwork was very well done, I liked the graphical style of all the characters, but I don't understand the green,white, and red thing for the characters. Also a note to the artist of this (try to keep it light on the religion, like just say how proud you are cause you don't know what kind of post some creepy person would say because he hates your religion.)

Blakant responds:

Well, ty for the review...
Yeah, I am proud to be a muslim. Sry if I offended in anyway wif any of the characters.
About the colors (green, red, white, black) its to represent Palestine. cuz thats the current issue in the world about Islam & humanity.

Hope my flash give a few positives messages to all viewers!